The Wood Law Office, LLC’s mission is to help protect employees’ civil rights. To that end, Bryan seeks to provide employees, executives and small/mid-size businesses the highest-quality legal representation regarding:
- Discrimination with respect to hiring, pay, promotion, termination or other employment opportunities.
- Discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, family rights and responsibilities, pregnancy, military status, sexual orientation or other protected status.
- Harassment or hostile work environment.
- Retaliation, whistle-blowing and wrongful termination.
- Wages, overtime, vacation and improper withholdings.
- Employment agreements, severance agreements and compensation agreements.
- Non-compete and non-solicitation agreements.
- Negotiations, mediations, arbitrations, administrative agency proceedings and court proceedings, including individual and class actions.
The Wood Law Office, LLC also fulfills its mission by working with other attorneys and organizations committed to helping protect employees’ civil rights. If you are interested in working with Bryan on a case or legal issue, please contact him.